When just a few minutes of downtime can mean the difference between success and failure in today’s highly demanding customer environment, a reliable, robust IT infrastructure is simply not an option – it’s the cost of doing business.
So how do you minimize that cost, while still meeting priority data centre facility requirements for security, flexibility, scalability and control?
In a word, colocation.
And across Canada, the benchmark for colocation services is Rogers Data Centres.
- For over 25 years, we’ve anticipated and managed changes in technology, such as continually improving our power and cooling capacities to accommodate increasing technology density and power requirements;
- We have one of the largest national footprints in Canada.80% of all Canadian businesses are within 200km of one of our data centres;
- We are able to offer customers a geographically dispersed, multi-site solution to their business continuity and disaster recovery requirements;
- We offer national MPLS network services (end-to-end QoS, security, 5-nines reliability) for private WAN service delivery across Canada, and throughout the U.S., via third-party partners;
- We’re certified. In addition to holding PCI DSS, ISAE 3402 Type II, SSAE 16 Type II and CSAE 3416 Type II certifications, Rogers Data Centres has built and operates Toronto_DC3, the first Uptime Institute-certified Tier III Data Centre in Canada, offering 100% uptime for your mission-critical applications and data;
- We’re colocation champions. A Vendor Landscape study conducted by Info-Tech Research Group placed Rogers Data Centres in the “Champion” category of the Canadian Co-location/Managed Services market.
Very simply, there’s colocation.
And there’s ROGERS_Colocation.