Unified Communications Solutions
Every organization must now aim simultaneously for three targets in its approach to enterprise IT. Unified Communications now lie at the core of this requirement.
1. Firstly, across public and private sectors, the cost of IT operations is under continual scrutiny. Finance and technology professionals are continually seeking ways to reduce the cost of operations without compromising quality, progress or security.
2. Secondly, CIO and CFO teams must also find ways to cut through the complexity of technology practice. The speed with which you put new technologies to work should become a source of business advantage: the more agile your IT practices are, the more opportunities you gain for business innovation.
3. Thirdly, and most importantly, is the workspace experience of your workforce. Initiative, personal responsibility and a desire to work collaboratively become the characteristics of a truly productive workforce. These characteristics are now underpinned by your approach to communication and collaboration technologies.
From all three perspectives, Unified Communications are now a must for any forward-thinking business.
Unified Communications has evolved over the last fifteen years to become on of the most influential and far-reaching of all workspace technologies:
• Integrated voice and data over a single network
• Near real-time instant messaging
• Convergence of voice, email and fax
• Soft-phones and unified directory services
• Predominantly fixed location and mostly internal usage
• Spans fixed and mobile environments
• Advanced collaboration with web-meeting and shared desktops
• Contextual presence information
• Extended social networking capabilities
• Inside and outside the enterprise – benefitting employees, partners and customers too
A Complete Unified Communications Portfolio
Our Unified Communications services allow you to give your employees, partners and customers access to the following core functions:
• IP Telephony via hard or soft-phone
• Integrated presence and status
• Chat and instant messaging
• Voicemail integration
• Video calling and conferencing
• Collaboration tools, including: Screen Share, Web Meeting, Document Sharing
In addition, we can design and implement full IP Contact Centre solutions, giving you the opportunity to use remote authorized agents for greater flexibility and responsiveness.
All Unified Communication services and functions can be fully integrated as part of Getconnected Data Solutions workspace provision. They can also be delivered using a combination of the client’s own resources or can be fully hosted by Getconnected, and delivered as Online Services.
Depth of Partnership
As a vendor independent company and have always invested in the skills needed to provide expertise in the integration and on-going management of all dominant market technologies.
Two technology companies in particular stand out in the field of Unified Communications: Cisco and Microsoft – and Getconnected has exceptional depth of experience with both.
Getconnected is a long-term Cisco Premier Partner, holds Cisco Unified Communications Specialization status and is an Authorized Technology Partner for TelePresence, Customer Voice Portal and Unified Contact Centre Enterprise (UCCE).
Unified Communications with Microsoft Lync
Businesses are working hard to improve their productivity by using flexible technology that works smarter and helps to reduce costs. Unified Communications with Microsoft Lync is at the heart of that approach evolving the way we work and collaborate without most of us realizing it.
Getconnected’s engineered Microsoft Lync solutions provide an enterprise-ready Unified Communications platform connecting people everywhere, on Windows, web browsers, desk phones and mobile devices, as part of their everyday productivity experience. It provides a consistent, single unified client for anywhere-anytime communications, offering: presence, instant messaging, audio conferencing, web conferencing, HD video conferencing, application sharing, telephony and contact centre solutions.
In an extensive Forrester study, researchers found that for a 5,000 user organization, the ROI for MS Lync can be up to 337% with a payback period of only 12.4 months.
Our approach to Unified Communications utilizes our wealth of experience with communications technologies, with our professional services team guiding customers through every step of this journey to maximize investment return, facilitate transition without disruption and assure user acceptance. This adds real value to the business with benefits including:
• 5-30% savings on travel costs due to convenient audio, video, and web conferencing
• 30-95% reduced audio conferencing service charges
• 40-60% saving on costs of maintaining PBX systems, telephones and ISDN lines
• 50-70% reduced PTSN calling charges because of VoIP
• Real estate and facilities costs lowered by 15-30%
• Resolve customer issues up to 50% faster
• Shorten the sales cycle by up to 20%
• Complete projects 10-20% faster